Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Insomnia: Readers Respond

"If my husband pulls that crack-of-dawn-must-see-wildlife crap on vacation - well - mmmmmBUH-BYE. No interrupting my beauty sleep (preferably in a Sleep Number Bed set at a perfect "55") ... Sleeping children? Nice! Especially teenagers."
- Wendy "Oprah-Better-Watch-Her-Back" Bailey



"Left the house this morning 10 minutes late, again. My daughter was 1 minute late for her 2nd day of school. SOMEONE put in OT this morning in the ladies room ... I won't loose sleep over it, but probably have a gray hair or two. What's the solution, ladies?" - Exasperated in Florida


"Insomnia? Tell me about it!!!! The "Golden Girls" (andLucille Ball if I can find her) are my best friends in the middle of the night!! I want to see the wolves too!!! When is it my turn to see such creatures???Once I hit a badger with the car!!! Does that count?"
- Ellen the De-Caffeinated



THIS WEEK's COLUMN -
in case your priorities are
messed up and you missed it -
(CLICK HERE)


ifguyscouldtalk@hotmail.com

No comments: