Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Blacklisted Whites: Readers, Ratter, Ratted Respond


"I'm totally against white pants in any season. It seems I have hail damage on my butt and upper thighs and the insurance company won't return my calls!"
- 'Wicked' Wendy Crocker Bailey



For the record: yesterday, the day after Labor Day 2008, I packed up the white pants and white shoes ... truth, whole truth, nothing but the truth. Nothing but winter whites for me until Memorial Day 2009."
- Konnie "The Ratted" Rask



"I’ll make sure I let you know if she wears white again before next summer…hee hee. I offered her $20, but she’s not having it!"
- Carol "The Rat" Macy


"White kitchens went out of style in the early '90s. Now I am told that white kitchens are on their way back into style. If someone decides to purchase a kitchen with white cabinets ... they will have to live with it ... right?"
- Jon in Jacksonville



"I was wearing a white shirt yesterday as I read your article. I felt so liberated!!!!"
- Pam Loomis, 'The Candy Jar Keeper'



No comments: