Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Danger of Diner Napkins and Long Showers

Somebody missed the memo: the one explaining that by now, at the dawn of midlife, my imaginary coffee shop - called "Coffee Snobs," "Cuppajos" or some other pithy revelation - should be what I call "the office." That RIGHT NOW, I should be ... FULL STORY


The REAL Story:

  • The Brilliance of Coffee Snobs
    As far as I know, the term "coffee snobs" was first coined by Emily McKay. She graciously permitted me to use it some time ago in in one of my first column's.

  • Someday: the American Dream
    Maybe my someday is not in the cards, and I DO worry about the future me ... if and when the dream finally dies. IF and WHEN that happens, there is a silver lining: it should keep a therapist or two in the black for quite some time.

  • Jelly Belly Bubble Gum
    I DID make that call. I was put on hold forever. I'm sooo DONE with corporate America ... the publishing industry excepted.

  • The Simon Cowell Take
    Can you picture "Idol" without him? I can't. I wouldn't even bother watching.

  • A Little Music with that Column?
    CLICK HERE for this week's theme song

Email: ifguyscouldtalk@hotmail.com

No comments: