Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Manly Man's Diet Plan

New game show idea:
"Home Remedy Survivor." Viewers can play along at home, like I did as a kid. My father, concoctor of the vilest elixirs ever manufactured without a Hazmat suit, would, of course, be the host. A man of the cloth by trade, I am living proof that he missed his true calling ...
FULL STORY

The REAL Story:
  • The Wonders of Revlon Lipstick
    Bismarck, ND reader Michael Bain shared this "home remedy" ... one his mother was prescribed (by his grandmother) after visiting the dentist.
  • The Manly Man's Diet Plan
    No yellow journalism in this column. I just dipped below 170 pounds for the first time in ... like ... forever. Dunno why, but when channel surfing, I frequently catch a few minutes of diet shows. My favorite: Paul McKenna's "I Can Make You Thin."
  • Punishing a Wad of Chewing Gum.
    I highly recommend Orbit Maui Melon Mint.
  • A Little Music with that Column?
    CLICK HERE for this week's theme song.

ifguyscouldtalk@hotmail.com

No comments: