Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dr. Watch Your Back: Readers Respond

Too many comments to post this week. Suffice it to say we ALL piled on in the afterglow of the "helping professions" bashfest. Below are just two voices who got in on the action:

"What's scarier than going to the doctor or dentist? Healthcare insurance. Making sure the doctors are "in network" and procedures are "covered." Otherwise count on a lame excuse why the insurance provider won't pay."
- Wicked Wendy, Sharpest Tongue in the North




"I'll say this: latrophobia is not your only problem."
- Chad, the Norwegian Moose Expert



Manly Man's Diet Update:
I began at 183 pounds. I weighed myself again today after eating a McDonald's Southern Style Chicken Sandwich (not on the approved food list). Result: still under 170. However, I AM exercising almost daily now.


email me: ifguyscouldtalk@hotmail.com

No comments: